THE DARK REPORT: MASTERFUL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE FOR THE CLINICAL LABORATORY OR PATHOLOGY GROUP
Get answers to your company-critical questions, solutions to problems, and advance intelligence on the most important issues your organization faces. Try our 14-day FREE trial!
If you have a stake in a clinical pathology laboratory, you know about the ongoing pressures to drive new business, contain costs, keep up with new technologies, etc. Every laboratory business is in peril. That’s why so many of your peers and competitors read The Dark Report, the most trusted source for clinical pathology laboratory business intelligence, news, and analysis available today.
Whatever keeps you awake at night, The Dark Report has the detailed information and the answers to help resolve your issues and keep every laboratory business profitable.
Get The Dark Report now to grow your clinical pathology laboratory business. We invite you to explore this invaluable resource for free for 14 days!
The Dark Report is available in either print or digital formats!
- Print: Issues of The Dark Report delivered to your mailbox every three weeks.
- Digital: Access digital editions on any device. PLUS the digital edition provides instant access to The Dark Report library!
Business-critical intelligence for every clinical laboratory and pathology group
We cover the most critical aspects of managing your organization – with intelligence you can find only in The Dark Report. Consider some of the issues we’ve covered recently:
- Insurers Get Aggressive with Years-Old Audits
- Record 600 Pathologist Jobs Open Nationwide
- Artificial Intelligence Is Ready to Deliver for Labs
- Genetic Tests Grow in Number, Complexity
- CLIA Accreditation Market: More Competitive Now?
- How to Achieve Success with Genetic Test Prior Authorization
- Labcorp Now Using AI for Operations, Patient Care
- Amazon Now Interested in Home Testing Services
- CMS Shuts Missouri Lab Due to ‘Immediate Jeopardy’
- Benefits Investigation Is Growing Issue for Genetic Testing Labs
Issues like these impact your bottom line. But readers of The Dark Report are never surprised, never left out, and never behind their competitors. And please understand: Your laboratory business competition is already reading The Dark Report. Can you afford not to?
Dedicated solely to the pathology group and clinical laboratory
- Investigating sensitive, dollar-driven hot spots in the clinical pathology laboratory industry
- Uncovering valuable, usable intelligence
- Delivering actionable information long before it becomes common news—often months before non-member finally find out about it..
What does that mean for the clinical pathology laboratory business stakeholder? You will:
- Always understand the economic impact of new diagnostics and equipment—no matter how fast the clinical laboratory market changes
- Always be prepared for the ongoing evolution in healthcare that puts financial pressure on your clinical laboratory or pathology group
- Always be competitive in a cutthroat laboratory business marketplace
- Always be proactive instead of reacting to legal and clinical surprises after it’s too late
- Always be on top of clinical trends, employee retention strategies, medical practice management solutions, or legislative challenges to your business
You don’t have to do this all alone. Reading The Dark Report is like having a business consultant working for you 24/7 – only without all of the cost.
The Dark Report: More than just a clinical pathology lab publication
The Dark Report is the flagship investigative publication of The Dark Intelligence Group and is the premier source of news, analysis, and insight for anyone with a stake in a clinical laboratory or pathology group. As a member of the Dark Intelligence Group, your benefits include:
As a member of the Dark Intelligence Group, your benefits include:
- Our award-winning, premium intelligence report, The Dark Report, delivered 17 times a year in print and digital formats
- Advance notification of our flagship event, the Executive War College, a two-day conference designed to help you position your laboratory business for clinical and financial success
- Timely e-briefings and speedy alerts about breaking clinical laboratory news and analysis
- FREE access to our digital library including articles from 20+ years of issues
- FREE special reports on clinical pathology laboratory industry trends
- FREE access to our resource center
- FREE clinical laboratory industry white papers
- FREE clinical laboratory product reviews
- FREE access to our resourceful editorial staff
- FREE, timely webinars for lab administrators and pathologists on important developments in the lab testing marketplace
The Dark Report can do all this because we’ve spent 20 years developing our vast list of inside contacts around the clinical pathology laboratory industry – more boots on the ground and insider knowledge than any other business intelligence resource.
What does this mean for you?
- It means you don’t have to connect the dots of clinical lab news yourself. We use our expertise to do that for you, resulting in impeccable, actionable analysis you can take to the bank.
- It means we talk to the whistleblowers, the insiders, the people who know what’s really going on in any situation, and tell you the truth on every issue.
- It means you get access to the drivers of change in our industry through us. We know what questions to ask, who to ask, and what the answers mean to you. You may not know the phone number of the CEO from that major pathology organization that’s in the news, but we do. We are your eyes and ears on the clinical lab and pathology industry, every single day.
By the way, because we’re so confident that The Dark Report will meet your highest expectations and deliver the most business-critical business intelligence, we offer an absolutely ironclad guarantee: If ever you wish to cancel your membership, you’ll receive a full refund of the cost of the remaining term of your membership, no questions asked.
Become a member right now and take advantage of our innovative subscription options before another day without our unrivaled business intelligence goes by.
The Dark Report
PS: Remember, you can now get The Dark Report in print AND digital—PLUS access to the entire Dark Report library all at your fingertips with a digital subscription!
Start My Free 14-Day Trial
DISCOVER OPPORTUNITIES FOR LAB PROFESSIONALS, HIDDEN IN TODAY'S TROUBLESOME TRENDS
Subscribe to THE DARK REPORT and get instant access to the digital library!
YES, I want to subscribe to The Dark Report. I understand my credit card will be charged only after an initial 14-Day FREE Trial.